My Photo
Name:
Location: Cambridge City, IN, United States

Wednesday, March 04, 2009




Kreativ Blogger Award


Thanks so much to Pam at Playfully Smitten for this award!


The rules are: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!


7 Things I love:


1. Of course my family is #1. Those who are still with me, and those who are in heaven.

2. My little Westie, Max. He is the sweetest, most cuddly little guy!

3. My friends. I have great friends from my childhood and teen years, I'm so glad we have stayed in touch. Even if it's only talking a few times a year.

4. All of the wonderful internet friends I have made over the years! I am so lucky to have met

so many nice, caring people.

5. My computer...a little too much! I don't know what I would do without it!

6. Baby smiles and laughs. They are just the best pick-me-up there is!

7. Pizza, jumbo fried shrimp and country baked ham.


Now I get to pass this award on to 7 more bloggers, and they are:








Primitive Folk Art Tea and Talk http://pfatt.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed Trails said...

I'm just popping in to say hello. (I am the gal who won your OWOH drawing). It's snowing out this way so I'm spending some relaxing time on the computer right now.

Take Care

8:19 AM  
Blogger Firecracker Kid said...

Jan, Congrats on your award:) Pretty neat! Carol

12:13 AM  
Blogger Feng Shui said...

Thank you for share. And long time you don't write any post. What have happened?

Artisoo Paintings

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home